Latest Hip hop Songs 2013
Hip-hop songs are also called as rap songs. This is a very stylish kind of music which would make any person to dance while listening to it. Especially youth enjoys this kind of music a lot. This is the music which is obtained by using 4 elements called scratching, rapping, graffiti writing and break dancing. Besides, some of its other elements include beat boxing and sampling. If you are well interested in creating hip hop music then here some tips to follow while creating hip-hop music.
- In order to create hip hop songs one needs costly equipments and sound systems.
- You need to create such a beat which must sound fantastic. Besides, you need to add numerous split effects by using drums in order to make your song red hot.
- You need make a good quality software program, in order to create excellent hip-hop music.
- You need to get updated with the new hip-hops always in order to know various advancements and techniques.
- Don’t rush and put your clean effort to make the best hip-hop.
List of New Hip Hop Songs 2013
Listening to hi-hop music and dancing to it gives you a great experience. Especially these hip hop songs would be your best choice to pick up for dance competitions, functions, parties, get together. If you are planning to dance in your college, then definitely hip-hop songs would be your better choice. Here is the list of the new hip hop songs 2013, which would release around the first half of the year 2013 music.
- R. Kelly – When A Man Lies
- Bruno Mars – Locked out of Heaven
- Ashanti ft. R. Kelly – That’s What We Do
- Chris Rene – Rockin’ With You
- Pitbull ft. TJR – Don’t Stop the Party
- Novel – Self Medicating
- Mario – KILLA
- Usher – Dive
- Lloyd ft. Wale – All of Me
- Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne – ICE
- Jeremih ft. Gucci Mane & 2 Chainz – Outta Control
- Cris Cab – Face To Face
- Chris Richardson ft. Tyga – Joy & Pain
- The Weeknd – Wicked Games
- Miguel – The Thrill
- Kevin Rudolf ft. Fred Durst, Lil Wayne & Birdman – Champions
- Rihanna ft. A$AP Rocky – Cockiness (Love It)
- Aaliyah ft. Drake – Enough Said
- Adrian Marcel – 5 Minutes (Love You Down)
- Trey Songz ft. Rick Ross – Don’t Be Scared
Get ready to enjoy the world of new hip-hop in 2013. These songs would definitely rock all over the world. You can find the latest updates and latest hip hop songs 2013 here So feel free to visit.